April 25, 2019
Life evolves and your needs change.
Why not prepare for life events and life goals with an adviser here at Blue Ocean? We can sit down one-on-one and walk you through each step. Our goal is to assist in building a strong road map for you to follow.
Prepare financially for life events and life goals.
- Dealing with divorce: Preparation and financial planning during and after divorce can help you protect your financial interests.
- Saving for college: Create a college savings plan begins by defining your educational needs and preferences.
- Getting married: By planning and communicating together, you achieve long-term financial success together.
- Job loss: The potential for a job loss in today’s economy is very real. That is why it’s very important to be prepared prior to a job loss or other potential crisis.
- Job transition: Should you take your old employer’s retirement plan money with you? Which benefit options should you choose?
- Managing an inheritance: Inheritance can come in many forms. Before making any major financial decisions, you may wish to talk over inheritance planning details with an attorney, a financial advisor and tax professional.
- Having a baby: It’s never too soon to start budgeting for a child, planning for college expenses, considering tax implications and insuring your family now and over time.